- Privacy and Security Policy
Aussie Pooch Mobile P/L ABN 68 056 734 528, its Franchisees and Representatives (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our”) and its related companies (The Pooch Mobile) are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information.
- Collection of your personal information
The kinds of personal information we collect and hold about you, and our use of that information, depends on our dealings with you.
Generally this personal information may include (but is not limited to) your name, address, telephone number, email address and:
- if you are a customer of Aussie Pooch Mobile P/L or of our network of franchisees this personal information will include (but is not limited to) information about the service you require, any information needed to arrange for the service to be provided to you, along with details of the other quotations, products and services that we and the other members of the Aussie Pooch Mobile P/L franchise group provide to you (such as our franchisees). We may also contact you after services are provided, to collect information about the services that were provided to you, any feedback you provide may be recorded for marketing purposes at your consent. In addition we may collect your bank account or credit card details from you if these details are required for payment of the service;
- if you are enquiring about becoming an Aussie Pooch Mobile P/L franchisee then we will collect a range of personal information for the purpose of assessing your franchise application and if you are successful, in the course of the franchise relationship; and
- if you are applying for a position with Aussie Pooch Mobile P/L then we will collect personal information about you required for the recruitment process (for example, your resume, qualifications, skills, work history and residency status).
Where possible, we collect your personal information directly from you unless it is impracticable or unreasonable to do so. We may also collect personal information about you from third parties (for example, from our franchisees, our master franchisees, a credit reporting agency and from public records).
Generally, if we are unable to collect the personal information we require we may not be able to provide you with the products and services you seek. If the information provided is incorrect or incomplete this may also prevent, limit or otherwise affect our ability to provide products or services to you.
- Purposes for which personal information is collected, held, used and disclosed
We will use and disclose your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it, and for other related purposes that you would reasonably expect.
Generally, these purposes include responding to your enquiries, providing you (or arranging for our franchisees to provide you) with products and services, providing you with marketing information or special offers for our products and services, obtaining your feedback on your customer experience, conducting marketing and other promotional activities and for our general business operations (for example, maintenance of our business records, compliance with our legal and insurance obligations and statistical purposes).
By providing us with your personal information, you consent to us using your personal information for these purposes. You agree that we may send you such information by post or by electronic means (including e-mail and SMS). You can opt-out of marketing and promotional communications at any time by contacting our Privacy Officer via the details shown below.
We may exchange your personal information within the Aussie Pooch Mobile P/L corporate group. We may also disclose your personal information to our master franchisees, franchisees, licensees, agents and contractors for the purposes set out above, and for the purposes of those parties providing services to us or performing business services or functions on our behalf (for example, our technology service providers, marketing service providers, mailing houses etc).
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may however, from time to time, send you information on behalf of a third party that we think may be of interest to you. In such circumstances the third party will not be provided with your personal information by Aussie Pooch Mobile P/L.
Apart from the above instances, we may also use and disclose your personal information with your consent and as otherwise required or permitted by law.
- Sensitive Information
We will only collect ‘sensitive information’ with your consent. We will assume that you have consented to us collecting all information, which is provided to us by you for use in accordance with this policy, including any ‘sensitive information’, unless you tell us otherwise.
- Storage and security of your personal information
We may hold your personal information in electronic formats and in hard copy, such as
- Databases for processing customer enquiries or feedback; or
- Email or SMS databases for marketing communications.
We take reasonable steps to securely store your personal information to ensure it is protected from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure, and from other types of misuse, interference and loss.
Financial details, including credit card details and related personal information gathered whilst in the process of conducting an online purchase from our website will be used for credit card authorisation purposes. This information will be shared with our payment processing authority in connection with your purchase. We will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your personal information when we no longer require it for any purpose for which it was collected. We may retain your personal information for as long as necessary to comply with any applicable law, for insurance and corporate governance purposes, for the prevention of fraud and to resolve disputes. Your personal information may also be retained in our IT system back-up records.
The transfer of data over the Internet is inherently insecure. We cannot guarantee the security, during transmission, of any personal information provided to us via our website at www.aussiepm.com.au. Please bear this in mind when transmitting information by this means to us.
- Access and correction of your personal information
You may lodge a request to correct personal information that we hold about you if you believe it is inaccurate, incomplete, out-of-date, irrelevant or misleading please contact our Privacy Officer via the contact details shown below.
- Making a complaint
- Aussie Pooch Mobile P/L website
We may share the usage information within our corporate group and with our licensees and services providers (for example, ad agencies, analytics service providers) for similar purposes.
You may refuse to accept cookies, or remove cookies, by editing the privacy and security settings of your web browser. For browser add-ons, such as Adobe Flash cookies, you may be able to disable or delete similar data by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
Some features of the website may require cookies. If you disable to delete cookies then depending on the particular cookie you reject, you may not be able to use such features of the website.
We may use certain Google Analytics Advertising Features, including Google Analytics Demographics. You can adjust your cookie settings as set out above, or you can opt out by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add on (see https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en-GB)
- Overseas disclosure of your personal information
Generally, we will not disclose your personal information to overseas recipients, except upon your request, or if we are authorised or required to do so by law.
We may disclose your personal information to overseas recipients who we engage for the purposes of data storage or processing. We will contractually obligate any such recipients to keep any data disclosed confidential.
- Contact us
If you would like further information about the way we manage your personal information, or if you have a privacy-related complaint, please contact our Privacy Officer at:
Aussie Pooch Mobile P/L
Unit 4/13 Brewers Street Burpengary 4505
Phone: 07 3888 7111
Fax: 07 3888 7222