External Recognition Business Awards
The Aussie Pooch Mobile has developed an awarded winning service that has been recognised with many business and industry awards. Some of these are listed below.
- Inducted into the Australian Businesswomen's Hall of Fame.
- Variety National Chairman’s Citation Award (2013)
- Inducted into the “Franchise Hall of Fame” (2012)
- Finalist in the International Professional of the Year (2010)
- Woman in Business(Personal Services) from Qld Business Review (2009)
- Finalist in the Qld Business Review Woman in Business (2007 & 2006)
- Winner FCA Australian Woman in Franchising (2005)
- Finalist FCA Woman in Franchising (2003)
- Finalist in the Telstra Business Women of the Year (1999)
- Finalist in the Executive Woman of the Year (1996)
- Queensland Telstra Business Women of the Year - (Business Owner)
- Queenslands Young Achiever of the Year (1994)
The Franchise System (Aussie Pooch Mobile)
- Finalist in the Australian Small Business Champion awards (2011)
Australia Financial Review - Smart investor magazine
- (2009) Top 9 Best value Franchise system from 1000’s of Australian Franchises.
Franchise Council of Australia Franchisor of the Year Awards
- Finalist 1999, 1998 & 1997
- Highly commended service division (1996)
- Outstanding Business Service Award (1994)
The Team (Franchisee’s)
Mt Druitt/St Marys Small Business Award Winner
- Leanne Pearce (2009)
Blacktown Local Small Business Award Finalist
- Debra Firth (2009)
Blacktown Advocate Business Achiever Pet Services Award Winner
- Debra Firth (2009)
St George Local Small Business Award Finalist
- Lesley Boler (2008)
Blacktown Small Business Awards - Trades & Services Division
- Genny & Grant McGuinness (2007)
St George Business Awards - Pet Care Category
- Lesley Boler Winner (2007)
PIJAC Australian Franchisee of the Year Pet Industry
- Karen Hindley Winner (2002)
Parramatta Region Small Business Awards – Service division
- Toni Casser Winner (2000)
Blacktown Small Business Awards - Service division
- Debra Firth Winner (1999)
Franchise Council of Australia Awards
2004 Excellence In Franchising Awards presented by the Franchise Council of Australia
FCA Franchisee of the Year All divisions combined Overall winner
- Belinda Richards Winner Victoria & Tasmania (2004).
FCA Franchisee of the Year - Home Based and Mobile Division
- Belinda Richards Victoria Winner (2004)
- Jim and Ann-Marie McGowan Winner NSW & ACT (2004)
- Richard Ellmers Winner Qld & NT (2004)
- Belinda Richards Winner Victoria (2003)
- Jim and Ann-Marie McGowan Winner NSW & ACT (2003)
FCA Franchisee of the Year - Service division
- Brett and Sue Westlake Winner S.A. (1999)
- Elaine & Paul Beale Winner QLD/NT (1999)
- Toni and Terry Bainsfair Winner NSW (1997)
- Bill and Lesley Wright Winner Qld/NT (1996)
FCA Multi Award Winner
THANK YOU one and all for using the Aussie Pooch Mobile service to help care for your pooch. Thank you for helping us become a multi-Award winning franchise team. Three Aussie Pooch Mobile Franchisees were awarded by the Franchise Council of Australia for being the best Mobile Franchisees in their state.
Jim McGowan ACT, Belinda Richards Vic, and Richard Ellmers Qld
The Aussie Pooch Mobile cares for your dog with pride and dedication that is not only rewarded by your loyalty but is also being recognised in the Franchise Council of Australia.
You have all rewarded our efforts and dedication to your wonderful pooches!
Belinda Richards from Taylors Lakes has also been awarded the “Victorian Franchisee of the Year” for the Franchise Council of Australia. Which means her business has won against the big franchise systems across Victoria and picked as Number ONE
Belinda had the honor of being presented this prestigious award by the Franchise Council of Australia at a gala dinner held on the beautiful Gold Cost.
The only problem Aussie Pooch Mobile is facing right now, is that we do not have enough people like yourself to help this award winning service to expand.
We cannot keep up with increasing demand. Can you help?
If you or anyone you know is looking to work with dogs please give me a call and I can send you the Information to help you become an Aussie Pooch Mobile franchisee. Maybe you too can become an award winner too.
PHONE 1300 369 369 or fill out the enquiry form.
Read more about how Belinda from Aussie Pooch Mobile won the Victorian Franchisee of the Year in the Insight Newsletter printed by The Franchise Council of Australia.
Franchise Council Of Australia
Newsletter October 2004
George Yammouni's State President Message for Victoria
Welcome to the October 2004 edition of the FCA Victorian State Insider Newsletter
What an absolute pleasure it was to listen to young Belinda Richards from Aussie Pouch Mobile - the youngest person to ever win Franchisee of the Year award in Victoria - speak at our October breakfast.
She reminded us all of the power of franchising and how it enables an ordinary person like Belinda achieve extraordinary results in her business.
That it didn't matter how old you are - or how young - that following a proven system in a successful franchise organisation is a great recipe for success.
Winning the Franchisee of the Year Award in Victoria is no mean fete. It is one of the most coveted awards in the Industry and is testament to the success of the Aussie Pooch Mobile system in Australia and to Belinda's dedication in growing her franchise business.
At only 23 years of age, Belinda certainly has a bright future ahead of her and we all wish her much continued success..
As I listened to Belinda speak, I couldn’t help but think that maybe there is an untapped market of potential Franchisees out there who have recently left school or university who would be ideally suited for Franchising. What a great way to kick off your working life by running your own business and being involved in a successful franchise system!
Maybe Mum and Dad, or Pop and Nan, could buy them a Franchise and help get them started in their own careers. Not only would it be a good investment for them, but also one that has a much lower risk than other small businesses. In a Franchise system there are people to train them and help them every step of the way.
I guess that’s the reason my Brother-In-Law purchased a Beacon Lighting store for his eldest son and a Hungry Jack’s for his youngest son.
FCA Vic Chapter President
Message from Belinda
With the support of my partner Sean, On the 8th June 2001 at the age of 21, I commenced operation as an Aussie Pooch Mobile operator. I have never looked back. It has proved to be one of the most successful adventures of my life.
Being my own boss and having the freedom to direct my business where I want it to go, is the most rewarding experience of my life. I Love everything about my job from the lifestyle to the pooches I meet.
Belinda Richards - Franchisee of the Year Home Based and Mobile Division for Victoria (2003 & 2004) as well as Overall 2004 Franchisee of the Year for Victoria.
Each year Aussie Pooch Mobile present Awards at the Annual Conference which are designed to recognise the outstanding achievements of individuals in the growth and development of their businesses and their contributions towards the overall success of Aussie Pooch Mobile. The Conference is themed to incorporate the Aussie Pooch Mobile Fun Factor. Here are some of the wacky winners!