1000's of dogs every week are enjoying loving dog wash & grooming services performed by passionate, dedicated and experienced operators.
We know you care about the health and happiness of your dog, and we do too!
Our mission is to provide our passionate, dog loving franchisee's with the skills, education, training and support to enable them to delight their customers and pooches with a professional and caring dog wash & grooming service.
At Aussie Pooch Mobile, we love dogs and we love helping to grow & support small business owners so they can achieve a flexible lifestyle and rewarding career doing the one thing they love most - Caring for pooches!
Meet our Support Team
Award Winning System
The quality system that has been built over the years and outstanding service to our customers has been recognised many times over by the Franchise Industry. Award wins we are proud of include:-
- Paul Walters (Managing Director) ranked 6th in the Top 30 Franchise Executives (2023)
- Rated Five Stars - Australian Franchise Rating Scale - Independently assessed and rated by FRANdata (2023)
- Top Franchise Awards in the top 10 for Brand, Innovation, Marketing, Passion and Lifestyle categories (2022)
- Rated Five Stars - Australian Franchise Rating Scale - Independently assessed and rated by FRANdata (2022)
- Multi-Unit Franchisee of the Year winner Qld, Franchise Council of Australia Elizabeth Keeley (2021)
- Singe-Unit Franchisee of the Year, less than two staff NSW/ACT, Franchise Council of Australia - Laura Edmonds-Armitage (2021)
- Field Manager of the Year WA, Franchise Council of Australia - Emily Slevin (2021)
At Aussie Pooch Mobile we aim to make a positive contribution to our local communities by building meaningful partnerships with organisations who share our values.
Aussie Pooch Mobile Dog Wash supported the RSPCA Million Paws Walk for 20+ years and still participate where possible in the annual Million Paws Walk.
With the dedication of our team and the support of the public we have raised over $200,000 to date to a very worthwhile cause.
Many of our franchisees also raise much needed funds within their local community for a variety of not-for-profit groups.
As a team we also like to do our bit to bring awareness to important charities that support Mental Health, Environmental Issues, Assistance Dogs, Guide Dogs and the list goes on.
Our Founder Christine Taylor
Founder of Aussie Pooch Mobile Christine Taylor, created one of Australia’s most successful franchising businesses that has helped thousands of people build their own franchises to incredible heights and completely turn their lives around.
At just 16 years old Chris started a part-time dog washing business in her parents backyard. She was mad about dogs, loved them with a passion.
This passion, paired with her entrepreneurial spirit led Christine to franchising where her success was recognised by her many accolades such as Queensland Young Achiever of the Year, Telstra Business Woman of the Year, Franchising Hall of Fame Inductee and Australian Business Womens Hall of Fame Inductee.
Her dream of making a difference in the lives of the family dog came true. Under her 29 years of leadership, the Aussie Pooch Mobile family grew to almost 200 franchisees Australia wide, washing approximately 25,000 dogs a month.