FAQ’s about Franchising with the award winning Aussie Pooch Mobile Dog Wash and Grooming franchise system.
Below are some of the more frequently asked questions we respond to regularly.
If you would like to know more about Franchising with Aussie Pooch Mobile or need additional help, please use our CONTACT US page to speak with our Sales Manager.
- Exclusive territory
- Aussie Pooch Mobile trailer and all equipment (purchase outright or lease options)
- Full Training (includes Cert III in Entrepreneurship and new business)
- Starter kit (approx value $1000)
- Revenue support* (Included in Premium package)
- Advertising (approx value $1000)
- KONG retail stock starter kit
- Monthly Access Fee (1 month free)
- XERO accounting package (12 month access)
You do not need any experience as we train you in all aspects of the business. All you need is a love for dogs and a positive outgoing attitude and we can teach you the rest including:
The Franchise System
Dog’s body language
All our products and services
Customer bookings and rebookings
Software booking system
Advice on pet care
Work place health and safety
Operating and maintaining your mobile unit
The business system
Financial bookkeeping and reporting
Building your business through marketing and networking
Certificate III and IV in Dog Grooming also available for Franchisees interested in offering a Clipping service.
Once you are fully trained and ready to start in your business you will have a local Support Manager to help guide you through the first 10 weeks and beyond with regular support visits, weekly feedback, Operator Support Forum, regional meetings and an annual national conference. You will also receive ongoing national advertising and you will have access to all the support office staff and secure website.
We do not want you to make any decisions regarding the business until you have all the information and have experienced the business first hand to see if it is even something you would like to explore further.
Click here to check out our ‘No Obligation’ Discovery Day where you can experience a day with an Aussie Pooch Mobile franchisee to see if this is something you would like to explore further.
Click Here to express your interest in gaining more information
Do I love dogs?
Do I enjoy being outdoors?
Am I active?
Am I self-motivated?
Am I organised and switched on?
Do I have an outgoing personality?
Am I prepared to follow a proven system?
Do I want to run a successful business?
Am I prepared to work hard?
Aussie Pooch Mobile has a proven track record of franchisee success over 30 years. We know what it takes to grow a successful business but ultimately it is up to the franchisee to have a great attitude and follow the system. We have never had a franchisee follow the system and not succeed.
The demand for our service continues to grow and with over 30 years’ experience we have refined our proven corporate advertising strategies that are ongoing and have enabled us to generally dominate the front page of google where most customers search for our service. In “New” franchise territories we also do a Local Area Advertising Launch campaign. The is also an expectation that you will actively market your area following our proven marketing strategies.
We set you up with your very own Aussie Pooch Mobile booking page on our website, your own dedicated business Facebook page and a Google Business page. We also teach you marketing strategies for you to actively market your local area.
Yes we can help you to gain finance and or assist with tailored packages to fit your budget (*subject to approval).
Trailer leasing options are also available (*subject to approval).
There may be an opportunity to tailor a franchise package to fit your budget with options to purchase part now and part later and also our trailer leasing options.
Please contact us to discuss how we may be able to help get you into your own business. (*subject to approval)
Having a mobile business, as opposed to an actual premises, gives the franchisee the flexibility to work the days and hours they want, and also to be able to take holidays. Our mobile unit gives the franchisee the ability to promote their business throughout the territory. Not having staff members or premises also helps reduce running costs.
The convenience to the customer of being able to receive the service they require without leaving home.
During the COVID 19 pandemic our franchisees were able to offer a safe contactless service.
Yes, our franchisees have exclusivity to their territory.
Opportunities are also available for those franchisees who want to have multiple franchise territories with a team working for them.
We have various options available depending on the area with “New” and “Existing” franchises available.
In some cases we can look at options to tailor a franchise price to a franchisee’s budget.
Our ‘New’ franchise package, including a brand new trailer and everything you will need to get started is currently priced from $49,900 inc GST.
- Exclusive Territory
- New Trailer and Equipment (purchase outright or lease)
- Full Training (includes Cert 3 in Entrepreneurship and new business)
- Starter Kit ($1,500 Value)
- Advertising ($1,000 approximate)
- Revenue support (up to $800 per week for 8 weeks)
- Kong Retail Stock Starter Kit
- Monthly Access Fee (1 month Free)
- Xero Accounting Package (12 months)
Yes our franchisees have access to our exclusive range of products and marketing materials at reduced prices thanks to our bulk buying.
All our franchisees also have the opportunity to receive a referral bonus on any customer sales referred by them to our Online Retail Shop.
- Award-winning franchise system with more than 26 years’ experience
- Localised advertising and marketing to launch the franchisee
- Lightweight, weather proof mobile dog-wash unit
- Exclusive franchise territory
- Revenue support with “New” franchise package*
- Full training, including government-recognised certificate courses.
- Business mentoring from a dedicated team of support staff and fellow franchisees that includes Area Managers, Master Franchisees, operators, facebook support forum and access to the Franchisor
- Access to products for retailing to your customers
Talk to our franchising team for more information