Setting up a DIY obstacle course and teaching your pooch how to navigate the obstacles is a lot of fun for you and your pooch. You will be pleasantly surprised with what you can use around the yard and home to make an entertaining, boredom breaking obstacle course.
Here are some suggestions for what to use:
– A sturdy milk crate or sturdy chair to balance on
– A kitchen chair or small outdoor coffee table to run underneath
– A box with two open ends that they can crawl through
– A pile of dog toys that they can bring to you
– A broom across two boxes or laundry baskets that they can leap over
– A hula hoop to jump through
– A door mat or old towel to stay, sit or drop on
Contact Aussie Pooch Mobile Dog Wash for all your pooch needs.
1300 369 369 / Visit our Website / Follow us on Facebook