Treat your pooch with these lovely peanut butter treats! Peanut butter treats are easy to make, they’ll make your house smell great as they bake, and they’re easy on the budget.
Preparation 1 hour
Cooking Time 25 minutes
– 2 eggs
– 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter (no added sugar or salt
– 1/4 cup flaxseed oil
– 2 cups wholemeal flour
– 1/4 cup reduced-salt chicken stock
1. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper
2. In a bowl, whisk eggs, peanut butter and flaxseed oil together until smooth.
3. Add flour and chicken stock or water and mix until a dough forms.
4. Roll out on a lightly floured surface to 1.5cm thick. Cut out shapes sing a bone-shaped cutter and place on trays. Place trays in fridge for 1 hour.
5. Preheat over to 170 degrees Celsius. Transfer bones to over and bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove from oven and cool. Store in an airtight container and user within a week or freeze them and use within three months.