Why not let your four legged friend spend this Australia Day with you?
Our four legged friends are part of your family and the Australian way of life.
Spend some time with your dog on Australia Day.
Make your dog some special Australia Day dog biscuits.
Recipe for Dog Biscuits for Australia Day
1/2 cup of peanut butter
1/2 cup of oat
1/2 cup of plain flour
1 cup of milk
2 teaspoons Golden Syrup
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Mix all together in a large bowl
- Sprinkle some flour on a bread board
- Add more flour if to sticky to roll kneed and roll flat till about 1-2 cm thick
- Use cookie cutters to cut out biscuit shapes
- Place baking paper on tray
- Cook for 30 minutes or until brown
Have a Dog Pawty! Why not invite all your friends and their dogs over so they too can enjoy the Australia Day Festivities.
Play some games at your Dog Pawty! Treasure Hunt, Dog Cricket, Frisbee. More ideas can be found by searching Dog Party games.
Here are some other great ideas! Decorate your dog with Australian items, go for a walk, take him to the beach and let your dog enjoy a sausage sizzle with you.