Are you sick of your dog’s loose hair on you, your furniture and basically… everywhere?
If so… Aussie Pooch Mobile can help!
About the Easy Shed Service
As there is no way of stopping the natural process of your dog shedding from occurring, this deshedding service performed in our hydrobath with specific deshedding solutions helps to remove excess hair from your dog. Your dog will also be thoroughly groomed and blow dried. This additional service speeds up the shedding process, leaving less hair fall around your yard and home. Furthermore it also has the added benefit of hydrating dry skin and uses pure essential oils to further benefit your dog’s coat and skin. This service can be added onto your Classic Hydrobath service for a small additional fee.
Tips that will further help with your dog coat…
- Brush your pooch regularly
- Feed your dog a high quality diet
- Give your dog access to clean, fresh drinking water
- Call Aussie Pooch Mobile to wash your pooch regularly
- Call Aussie Pooch Mobile for The Easy Shed Service
- Click HERE for more tips
Brushing your dog at home
Brushing your dog at home on a regular basis can also help you find less hair around your yard and home. It is important to note though that some brushes may only remove the hair on the surface of your dog’s coat. Our Easy Shed service will help with their undercoat and will have you seeing less loose hair for even longer! Your dog’s hair is going to come out anyway so wouldn’t you rather it come out in a brush when you want it too? Brushing will also make your dog’s coat softer and provide a massage for them too!
What brush should I use?
- Rake brush- These brushes feature one or two rows of tightly-spaced pins. It is also a great tool for double coated breeds and for removing the undercoat of dogs. As a result it will help you with deshedding your pooch at home.
- Bristle brush- These brushes have clusters of tightly packed bristles. It’s also most noteworthy that these brushes are usually used on short-haired dogs that shed frequently.
- Rubber brush- These brushes are made with loosely arranged wires with pins on top. They are gentle and soft for your dog.
- Slicker brush- This brush has fine, tightly spaced wires that can be used on many different breeds. It’s important to be gentle with slicker brushes.
To find out if your local Aussie Pooch Mobile dog groomer provides this additional service make contact with us below.