There is no way of stopping the natural process of your dog shedding from occurring. But Aussie Pooch Mobile can help with there Easy Shed Service. This deshedding service helps to remove excess hair to fasten up shedding, leaving less hair fall around your yard and home. It also has the added benefit of hydrating dry skin and uses pure essential oils to further benefit your dogs coat and skin.
This service can be added onto your Classic Hydrobath for a small additional fee.
Call 1300 369 369 or fill out our online inquiry form here to find out the details of your local Aussie Pooch Mobile operator
- Brush your pooch regularly
- Feed your dog a high quality diet
- Give your dog access to clean, fresh drinking water
- Call Aussie Pooch Mobile to wash your pooch regularly
- Call Aussie Pooch Mobile for The Easy Shed Service
- Rake brush- These brushes feature one or two rows of tightly-spaced pins. It is a great tool for double coated breeds, deshedding and for removing the undercoat of dogs.
- Bristle brush- These brushes have clusters of tightly packed bristles that will help with deshedding by removing loose hair. They are usually used on short-haired dogs that shed frequently.
- Rubber brush- These brushes are made with loosely arranged wires with pins on top. These provide little benefit to grooming your dog as they are unable to penetrate deep enough into the dogs coat.
- Slicker brush- This brush has fine, tightly spaced wires that can be used on many different breeds. It’s important to be gentle with slicker brushes.
Ask your local operator for the best brush to help you with deshedding your furry friend!